We offer the following to all Worldwide Evangelism members:
- The opportunity for Godly counsel and Christian support to fellow ministers
- Recommendation service for both ministers and churches of ministry opportunities
- Opportunities for the training and development of ministers
- Advisory help to local churches (upon request)
We’d love for you to become a part of the WE fellowship.
To begin the application process, please fill out the electronic form below.
After submitting your electronic application form you will be given the option to pay the $75.00 Application Fee by Paypal or mailing a check.
When filling out the electronic application below, you will be asked to provide several documents, including copies of your ordination/licensure (if applicable), letter from your church under which you serve stating your current role and responsibilities, and a current photo. Please make sure you have these items available in electronic format before you begin filling out the application.
Applicants for WE membership must have a referral from a current member in good standing with WE. Upon receipt of your application, WE will contact the person you listed as your referral.
The application process includes:
- Application fee
- WE must receive a referral for each applicant by a current WE member in good standing with WE.
- For Ordination recognition: Provide WE your Ordination Certificate upon the authority of a church
- For Licensed Minister or Lay Minister recognition: Provide WE a letter on church letterhead from the church under which you currently serve, stating your role and responsibilities.
- Interview by a WE Regional Presbyter
- Annual membership is January through December. To complete the application process, at time you are approved for WE membership, the annual membership fee will be due. This will be pro-rated quarterly from the date of your application. Annual membership Ordained/Licensed Recognition: $200 person/$300 couple, and Lay Minister Recognition: $100.
Apply for Membership