A. Fill in the questionnaire and submit. Printable version here or fill out the questionnaire online form below.
B. After the completed questionnaire is received, you will be contacted by a WE Presbyter for an Ordination interview.
- The interview will be by phone.
- Upon approval you will be asked to schedule an Ordination Service in your local church.
C. Schedule an Ordination Service
- WE will attempt, as far as possible, to have a WE Presbyter available to lead or assist in the Ordination ceremony. Out of consideration for the Presbyter, it is recommended that the candidate should arrange for the expenses of the Presbyter to be covered either by himself/herself personally, by his/her ministry, or by the local church hosting the service.
- If a WE Presbyter cannot be accommodated for some reason, WE will accept the ordination by the local church under the leadership of an ordained minister of the Gospel provided the following guidelines are observed.
- There are witnesses present at the ordination
- A charge to ministry is read from the Word of God (WE suggest 2 Timothy 4:1-5)
- An exhortation is given by an ordained minister to be faithful to God’s call.
- A prayer with the laying on of hands by at least two ministers of the Gospel is given.
D. After the Ordination Service
- The candidate will notify the WE office of the completed event and send either their ordination certificate issued by their local church or letter from ordaining church with name, date, and location of the ordination service.
- The WE office will issue Worldwide Evangelism certificate of Ordination and a new credential card.